3 Ways For Men To Dress More Classy
By Luka E March 22, 2022
There’s definitely something about a man who dresses well that just grabs attention, and it’s not so hard once you get the hang of it. In this article, we’ll give you some advice on how to dress so that you always look classy.
Choosing The Right Clothes
- Choose clothes that feel fresh and fit well. Wearing the same expensive suit to every occasion just won’t cut it. A nice pair of denim jeans paired with a lightly colored and well-fitting shirt makes can work magic.
- Have a few pairs of shoes for every occasion. Remember to keep them clean, too!
- Keep your skin tone in mind when choosing colors. Different skin tones will look best with different colors, but there are still combinations that are never a good idea. For example, a neon shirt with pink shoes is just a terrible idea. Experiment a bit with different colours and find out what works for you.
- Avoid wearing shorts. Shorts aren’t classy, so keep them for the pool or the gym!
- Fill up the wardrobe with the basics. While it’s definitely possible to dress classily with a limited amount of clothes and types of clothes.
A few things to stock up on:
- A pair(s) of well-fitting jeans
- A quality suit
- A tie or two
- Dark and lightly colored shirts
- Decently colored trousers
- Round neck and polo neck T-shirts
- A pair of smart shoes, sneakers, and party shoes.
- Accessorize! Try choosing a few stylish watches, shades etc. They don’t necessarily need to be expensive but should be of good enough quality that they reflect a mature taste.